Terms of Purchase
- The following delivery and payment conditions apply to all our deliveries and services.
- All rights, obligations, offers, orders and agreements to which these general terms and conditions apply, as well as these terms and conditions, are exclusively governed by Dutch law.
All prices are shown in your local currency but you will checkout in Euros with the current currency rate.
If applicable, VAT will not be charged on some orders.
Shipping costs are not directly included, these costs will be charged at the end of the ordering process.
3. Shipping costs
- TimonAndre charges postage for shipping all orders except orders that are from €150 and above.
- Shipping cost varies per location .
- Depending on the number of items, we ship your order in a shipping bag or box.
- It is not possible to add more packages to your order after we process your order.
- We ship by post or carrier.
- After placing an order, you will immediately receive a confirmation by e-mail containing an overview and an order number.
- Each order is only delivered after payment.
- You can pay directly on-line via iDEAL (for the Netherlands), PayPal, Bancontact or with credit cards Visa / Mastercard.
If you pay by credit card, the money will be debited immediately at the time of payment.
- All items will be delivered to the carrier of your choice within 5-15 business working days after receipt of the approved payment. Order processing time is between 1-3 working days.
- A confirmation will be sent to you by email.
- Timonandre is not liable for exceeding the stated delivery times by the carrier.
- Timonandre is not responsible for delays due to customs formalities.
- All pre-order item(s) are shipped within 15days of placing the order.
Unfortunately, We do not accept returns on accessories like Jewellery for hygienic purposes.
The right of returns/exchange therefore does not apply.
Returns shipping cost is to be paid by the customer.
- TimonAndre is not liable for any consequences of a delayed delivery of the order, due to errors in the address and/or delivery address.
TimonAndre strives for satisfied customers. If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, we would like to be informed.
In order to be able to assist you properly and to find a mutually appropriate solution, we kindly request you to report your complaint by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to properly assess the product complaint, we ask you to return the shipment to us by registered mail within 30 days of receipt. If this does not lead to a solution, it is possible to register your dispute for mediation via Stichting WebwinkelKeur. It is also possible for consumers within the EU to report complaints via the ODR platform of the European Commission which can be found at http://ec.europa.eu/odr .
9. Bulk Orders
For logistics reasons, you may receive your bulk orders separately, as this helps us to charge low shipping fee on all multiple orders.